- Save the world from a massive infection in this challenging board game
- Material: Cardboard, plastic
- Type of game: Family games
- Playing time: 30-60 minutes
- Includes: Game board, game pieces, markers, instructions, player cards
- Suggested Age: 8 years and Up
- Number of Players: 2-4 players
You are the only team capable of saving humanity, think you've got what it takes as you play this fast paced & thrilling board game? Pandemic is a co-operative game where you and other players come together to stop the spreading of deadly viruses from across the globe!
Work together, cooperate & work fast as you share knowledge, treat diseases, & fly all over the world to prevent outbreaks and slow down the epidemic. The fate of humanity is in your hands!
Start the game by placing the game board on a flat surface & placing the research station & four types of disease cubes on the board. Once the research station has been set up in Atlanta and all the disease cubes have been evenly distributed across the board you can start the game.
Remember to use as many epidemic cards as you want the game to be challenging. Place the epidemic cards inside the player deck & proceed to place the player deck on the space provided on the board. Remember to always cooperate & work together & try and find a cure to save the world. The fate of all humans lies in your hands.